From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dimer may refer to:
- Dimer (chemistry), a chemical structure formed from two similar sub-units
- Protein dimer, a protein quaternary structure
- Dimer model, an item in statistical mechanics
- Julius Dimer (1871–1945), a German chess master
Dimerous refers to plants with organ arrangement based on the number 2: see merosity.
- Di (disambiguation), a prefix
- -mer, a suffix
- Peierls transition, sometimes called dimerization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dimer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.