(Redirected from Dimerization)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Dimer, dimer, dimerization, or dimerous in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dimer may refer to:
- Dimer (chemistry), a chemical structure formed from two similar sub-units
- Protein dimer, a protein quaternary structure
- Dimer model, an item in statistical mechanics
- Julius Dimer (1871–1945), German chess master
- Dimerous, plants have organ arrangement based on the number two; see merosity
- Di (disambiguation), a prefix
- -mer, a suffix
- Peierls transition, sometimes called dimerization
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dimer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.