Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dimethylphenethylamine may refer to:
- α,α-Dimethylphenethylamine (Phentermine)
- N,α-Dimethylphenethylamine (Methamphetamine)
- 2,α-Dimethylphenethylamine (Ortetamine)
- N,N-Dimethylphenethylamine (a common food additive)
- α,β-Dimethylphenethylamine (2-Phenyl-3-aminobutane)
| set index page lists chemical compounds articles associated with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Burdock, George A. (2016-04-19). Fenaroli's Handbook of Flavor Ingredients, Sixth Edition. CRC Press. ISBN 9781420090864.