Dimitri Launder is the UK-based artist, notable for its unique participatory photographic practice and creation and construction of cameras. He has also used pinhole technology to create photographic images in a variety of pedagogic contexts. He is an alumnus of Camberwell College of Arts and Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design. Launder is a lecturer engaged in the dialogue about Artist Led Culture 
- "Risby, Karen and Beth Elliott. "The Bethlem Gallery: Reflections, Projections & Pinholes" Press Release". Archived from the original on 27 September 2007.
- "Artivists: a day in Peckham 8th May 2004". Archived from the original on 14 January 2005.
- "SCRAPCLUB:Time to vent your spleen".
- "EUROSTATE the frieze effect - Space : the final frontier innovative exhibitions or attention seeking gimmicks?". Archived from the original on 22 December 2007.
- Blyth, Antonia. "Save Dilston Grove: Antonia Blyth investigates why south London artists are urging their council not to abandon one of Southwark's cultural landmarks"