21 March 1955 |
|Political party||Coalition of Left, of Movements
and Ecology (Before 2012)
Coalition of the Radical Left
|Alma mater||National Technical University of
Dimitrios Papadimoulis (Greek: Δημήτρης Παπαδημούλης; born 21 March 1955 in Athens) is a Greek politician and Member of the European Parliament (MEP) as a member of the European United Left-Nordic Green Left.
Papadimoulis studied engineering at the National Technical University of Athens.
Papadimoulis was an MEP from 2004 to 2009.
From 2009 to 2014 he was a member of the Greek parliament.
Since 2014, he has again been an MEP.
- List of members of the European Parliament for Greece, 2009–14
- Political groups of the European Parliament
- Israel, Stefan. "Interview with Dimitrios Papadimoulis". Tagesanzeiger (in German). Retrieved 8 February 2015.
- "Von Wundern, Jesus und Juncker" [Of Miracles, Jesus and Juncker]. Wiener Zeitung (in German). Retrieved 8 February 2015.
- Personal profile of Dimitrios Papadimoulis in the European Parliament's database of members
- Terms of office of Dimitrios Papadimoulis at the Hellenic Parliament (English)
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament for Greece is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Greek politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|