|Full name||Dimitrios Kolovos|
|Date of birth||27 April 1993|
|Place of birth||Athens, Greece|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder / Winger|
|2013–2015||→ Panionios (loan)||60||(18)|
|2016–2017||→ Mechelen (loan)||27||(5)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21 January 2018
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 17 June 2015
He entered in football by signing in PAS Oropos in the local league of Athens. Playing with PAS Oropos since the beginning of 2009/10 season, he succeeded to win the amateurs' championship in 2009 and promoted in the Delta Ethniki. As his talent became known among the professional teams, needs only a year to sign with Panionios in Greek Super League. At the beginning he was a member of the U-20 team who took the 3rd place in the U-20 Greek Championship of 2012. At the same time he played mostly as a reserve with the first team . At the beginning of 2012/13 season under the coaching of Dimitrios Eleftheropoulos became a full-time member of the team, ensuring the interest of the Italian club Bologna, as well as the interest of the Greek giants AEK and PAOK.
Renowned for its pervasiveness and breaking the dribble . Considered among the most promising new talents of the club .He is seen as one of the most promising players of Panionios and the team reportedly rejected a €250,000 transfer offer from Fiorentina during the January transfer period of 2012. In May 2012, he renewed his contract with the club until 2016. In August 2013 he signed with the Greek champions Olympiacos for a total transfer €750,000, but it is decided to play for one year in his former team Panionios.
On 26 September 2015, he made his debut with Olympiakos in a 5–1 hammering home win over PAS Giannina replacing Sebá on second half. On 2 December 2015, he scored his first goal with Olympiakos in all competitions in a victorious 4–0 away win against Panegialios for Greek Cup. On 7 January 2016, he scored in a glorious 4–1 away win against Chania for the Greek Cup. He finished his first season with the champions having 11 appearances(2 goals, 1 assist) in all competitions.
On 15 June 2016, Kolovos has signed a long season loan from Olympiakos with Belgian Pro League club KV Mechelen. On 29 July 2016 he made his debut as a late substitute in a 2–0 home loss against Club Brugge KV. On 10 September 2016, Kolovos netted his first ever Mechelen goal to cap off a thrilling 2–0 home victory against Sint-Truidense V.V. in Round 6 of the Belgian Pro League. On 22 October 2016, he netted with the head, the second goal sealing a 2–0 home win against Mouscron. On 10 December 2016, he opened the score in a glorious 4–1 away win against Royal Excel Mouscron. On 22 January 2016, he equalized the score in a 2–1 home loss against K.V.C. Westerlo. On 18 February 2017, he scored giving a 2–0 lead to his club against Lokeren but only six minutes later due to a cruciate ligament rupture, after contesting the ball with fellow countryman Georgios Galitsios of Lokeren, he has being substituted. A day later, KV Mechelen announced that Kolovos suffered a ruptured ACL on his right knee and will be sidelined for 6–8 months.
Kolovos is currently on loan at Mechelen from Olympiacos, but despite the injury the Belgian club are still interested in buying the player from the Greek giants. On 8 May 2017, KV Mechelen officially announced that it has acquired Greek striker from Olympiakos Piraeus for a three years' contract on a fee of €700.000.
Kolovos has a plural international career in youth Greece squads. On 9 November 2014 Greece head coach Claudio Ranieri announced the first call up of Kolovos (replaced injured Salpingidis) for the match against Faroe Islands. He made his international debut four days later in a friendly home match against Serbia.
- Fitsantonakis, Kostas (23 May 2012). "Κολοβός έως το 2016 στον Πανιώνιο (Kolovos at Panionios until 2016)" (in Greek). SentraGoal.
- Giannopoulos, Nikos (3 January 2012). "Πρώτο όχι στη Φιορεντίνα για Κολοβό (First "no" to Fiorentina for Kolovos)" (in Greek). Contra.gr.
- ""Ερυθρόλευκη" καταιγίδα στο Φάληρο, 5–1 ο Ολυμπιακός τον ΠΑΣ". www.sport24.gr. 26 September 2015.
- "Κόκκινη θύελλα στο Αίγιο". www.sport24.gr. 2 December 2015.
- "Τυπική διαδικασία η ρεβάνς, 4–1 ο Ολυμπιακός τα Χανιά στα Περιβόλια". www.sport24.gr. 7 January 2016.
- "Officieel: KV Mechelen slaat toe en haalt polyvalent talent in huis". www.voetbalkrant.com. 15 June 2016.
- "KV Mechelen rukt op in stand na eerste thuiszege". sporza.be. 10 September 2016.
- "2–0 Dimitrios Kolovos Goal – KV Mechelen 2 – 0 Mouscron –Jupiler League – 22.10.2016". www.dailymotion.com. 22 October 2016.
- "Dimitrios Kolovos Goal – Mouscron 1–4 KV Mechelen –Jupiler League – 10.12.2016". www.dailymotion.com. 10 December 2016.
- "Westerlo smeert KVM verrassende nederlaag aan en komt weg van laatste plaats". sporza.be. 22 January 2017.
- "Mechelen Lokeren 2–0 half time". www.eurosport.com. 17 February 2017.
- "KV Mechelen neemt Kolovos definitief over van Olympiakos". www.hln.be. 8 May 2017.
- "AS Eupen vs KV Mechelen 4-1". www.weltfussball.de. 21 October 2017.
- Dimitris Kolovos at Soccerway