|Full name||Dimitrios Stamou|
|Date of birth||27 April 1991|
|Place of birth||Thessaloniki, Greece|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive midfielder, Centre-back|
|2013||→ Kerkyra (loan)||7||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 6 April 2017.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 3 August 2014
Dimitris Stamou (Greek: Δημήτρης Στάμου, born 27 April 1991) is a Greek footballer who plays for Iraklis in the Greek Football League. He started his career in Iraklis before moving to PAOK and Kerkyra. Stamou has been capped for Greece U21.
Stamou is a product of the youth academies of Iraklis and signed his first professional contract for the club in the summer of 2010. He debuted in the Superleague debut during a 0–0 home draw against Kerkyra. In the end, he managed to make 3 league appearances for the club.
On 29 July 2011, Stamou signed a three years contract with PAOK, after he was released from Iraklis. However, due to a series of injuries and subsequent operations, he failed to make his debut in the 2011–12 season. In January 2013 Stamou was loaned out to Kerkyra to get some playing time. He debuted for the club on 20 January 2013 in an away match against Skoda Xanthi. He totally appeared in 7 league matches for the club and in one cup match. Stamou returned to PAOK in the following summer. In July 2014 he was released by PAOK failing to make any appearances for the first team.
Return to Iraklis
On 29 July 2014 Stamou returned to Iraklis by signing a two-year contract.
Stamou is a Greece national under-21 football team international. He was called by Greece under-21 manager Georgios Georgiadis for the first time in June 2011 to appear in two friendly matches against Bulgaria under-21 and Poland under-21. He made his debut in an official UEFA under-21 match during a 2011 UEFA European Under-21 Football Championship qualification match against Belarus.
- ΠΑΟΚ Επιστροφή στο μέλλον [PAOK Return to the future]. Makedonia (in Greek). 15 July 2012. Retrieved 28 September 2012.
- K., K. (29 January 2011). Ντεμπούτο ο Στάμου [Stamou debuting]. Eleftherotypia (in Greek). Retrieved 28 September 2012.
- Ανακοινώθηκε η απόκτηση του Στάμου [The signing of Stamou is announced] (in Greek). SentraGoal. 29 July 2011. Retrieved 28 September 2012.
- Tsakaleas, Antonis (19 August 2012). Ο Δώνης τεστάρει συνέχεια τους πιτσιρικάδες [Donis continuously checking the youngsters]. Goal News (in Greek). Retrieved 28 September 2012.
- Κέρκυρα: Απέκτησε δανεικό τον Στάμου (in Greek). ΝΑΥΤΕΜΠΟΡΙΚΗ. 4 January 2013. Retrieved 3 August 2014.
- Ξάνθη - Κέρκυρα 0-0 (in Greek). sport24.gr. 20 January 2013. Retrieved 3 August 2014.
- Δημήτρης Στάμου (in Greek). myplayer.gr. Archived from the original on 7 April 2014. Retrieved 3 August 2014.
- Κέρκυρα-Λεβαδειακός 0-1 (in Greek). contra.gr. 31 January 2013. Retrieved 3 August 2014.
- "Dimitris Stamou speaks to paokfc.gr". contra.gr. 13 June 2013. Archived from the original on 9 August 2014. Retrieved 3 August 2014.
- Κοντά σε Στάμου (in Greek). sport24.gr. 13 June 2013. Retrieved 27 July 2014.
- Υπέγραψε ο Στάμου (in Greek). Iraklis FC. 29 July 2013. Archived from the original on 2 August 2014. Retrieved 3 August 2014.
- Ελπίδες: Η αποστολή για Βουλγαρία & Πολωνία [U21:The squad for Bulgaria & Poland] (in Greek). Hellenic Football Federation. 27 May 2011. Archived from the original on 18 August 2011. Retrieved 28 September 2012.
- "Dimitris Stamou U21 profile". uefa.com. Retrieved 28 September 2012.
- Dimitris Stamou at Soccerway