Dimkov Glacier (Bulgarian: Димков ледник, ‘Dimkov Lednik’ \'dim-kov 'led-nik\) is a 6 km long and 4.3 km wide glacier draining the western slopes of Solvay Mountains on Brabant Island in the Palmer Archipelago, Antarctica. It is situated southwest of Rush Glacier and west of Jenner Glacier, and flows southwestwards between Kondolov Peak and Sheynovo Peak to enter Duperré Bay south of Humann Point.
Dimkov Glacier is centred at Coordinates: . British mapping in 1980 and 2008.
- Antarctic Digital Database (ADD). Scale 1:250000 topographic map of Antarctica. Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research (SCAR), 1993–2016.
- British Antarctic Territory. Scale 1:200000 topographic map. DOS 610 Series, Sheet W 64 62. Directorate of Overseas Surveys, Tolworth, UK, 1980.
- Brabant Island to Argentine Islands. Scale 1:250000 topographic map. British Antarctic Survey, 2008.
- Dimkov Glacier. SCAR Composite Gazetteer of Antarctica.
- Bulgarian Antarctic Gazetteer. Antarctic Place-names Commission. (details in Bulgarian, basic data in English)
This article includes information from the Antarctic Place-names Commission of Bulgaria which is used with permission.
|This Brabant Island location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This glaciology article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|