(Redirected from Dimples (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dimple in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A dimple is a facial feature.
Dimple or Dimples may also refer to:
- Dimple Chopade (born 1985), Indian film actress
- Dimple Jhangiani (born 1988), Indian television actress
- Dimple Kapadia (born 1957), Indian Bollywood actress
- Dimple Yadav (born 1978), Indian politician
- Elizabeth Cooper (1914–1960), Scottish-Filipina film actress, vaudeville dancer and singer, mistress of General Douglas McArthur, nicknamed "Dimples"
- Richard "Dimples" Fields (1942–2000), American R&B and soul singer
- "Dolly Dimples", a stage name of circus fat lady Celesta Geyer (1901–1982)
Places in the United States
- "Dimples" (song), by John Lee Hooker
- "Dimple", a song on the EP Love Yourself: Her by South Korean boy band BTS
- The Dimples, a backing trio of singers for American R&B singer Eddie Cooley
- one of the indentations on a golf ball
- Dimple Entertainment, a former Japanese video game development and publishing company
- Haig (whisky), a brand of Scotch whisky also known as Dimple
- the title character of the early American comic strip Dolly Dimples
- a fictional character in the UK comic The Dandy; see Cuddles and Dimples
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dimple.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.