(Redirected from Dimples (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
A dimple is a facial feature.
Dimple or Dimples may also refer to:
- Dimple Chopade (fl. 2011-present), Indian film actress
- Dimple Jhangiani (born 1988), Indian television actress
- Dimple Kapadia (born 1957), Indian Bollywood actress
- Dimple Yadav (born 1978), Indian politician
- Elizabeth Cooper (1914-1960), Scottish-Filipina film actress, vaudeville dancer and singer, mistress of General Douglas McArthur, nicknamed "Dimples"
- Richard "Dimples" Fields (1942-2000), American R&B and soul singer
- "Dolly Dimples", a stage name of circus fat lady Celesta Geyer (1901-1982)
Places in the United States
- "Dimples" (song), by John Lee Hooker
- "Dimple", a song on the EP Love Yourself: Her by South Korean boy band BTS
- The Dimples, a backing trio of singers for American R&B singer Eddie Cooley
- one of the indentations on a golf ball
- Dimple Entertainment, a former Japanese video game development and publishing company
- Haig (whisky), a brand of Scotch whisky also known as Dimple
- the title character of the early American comic strip Dolly Dimples
- a fictional character in the UK comic The Dandy - see Cuddles and Dimples
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dimple.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.