Ganguli at her Wedding Anniversary in 2011
25 July 1985 
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
|Other names||Dimpy Mahajan|
|Spouse(s)||Rahul Mahajan (m. 2010; div. 2015)
Rohit Roy (m. 2015)
Dimpy Ganguli (formerly Dimpy Mahajan) is an Indian model and television personality. Born into a Bengali family in Kolkata, Ganguli graduated with an honors degree in English literature from the renowned Scottish Church College in 2009. She was one of the contestants of Gladrags Mega Model Manhunt 2009, a beauty contest from India. She was also the second runners up in Sananda Tilottama in 2007.
In 2010, Ganguli married Rahul Mahajan, son of BJP leader Pramod Mahajan, on Imagine TV's swayamvar reality show, Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayenge. The couple filed for divorce in May 2014 and their divorce was finalized in February 2015.
- 2010: Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayega on NDTV Imagine
- 2010: Zor Ka Jhatka: Total Wipeout as contestant
- 2011: Kahani Chandrakanta Ki as Naagin
- 2012–13: Nach Baliye 5 as herself
- 2013: Nach Baliye Shriman v/s Shrimati as herself
- 2013: Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai as herself
- 2013: Welcome – Baazi Mehmaan Nawazi Ki as herself
- 2014–15: Bigg Boss 8 as contestant (entered as wild card, champion on 4 January 2015)
- 2015: Bigg Boss Halla Bol as contestant (5th place, evicted on 31 January 2015)
- 2015: Killerr Karaoke Atka Toh Latkah as herself
- 2015: Comedy Classes as herself
- Barua, Richa (25 July 2010). "Rahul-Dimpy celebrate their birthday!". The Times of India. Retrieved 20 July 2016.
- PTI (23 November 2015). "Dimpy Ganguly 'nervous' before second marriage". The Indian Express. Kolkata. Retrieved 20 July 2016.
The 30-year-old former wife of Rahul Mahajan
- Ganguly, Ruman (31 July 2010). "Shocked Kolkata feels Dimpy's pain". The Times of India. Retrieved 2016-07-20.
- Banerjee, Soumyadipta (5 March 2010). "Dimpy Ganguly lied to me, says Maureen Wadia". Daily News and Analysis. Retrieved 20 July 2016.
- Nag, Kushali (8 November 2008). "Daredevil Dimpi". The Telegraph (Calcutta). Retrieved 20 July 2016.
- "Dimpy Ganguli dumps Rahul Mahajan after a night of abuse". Hindustan Times. Retrieved 30 July 2010.
- Singh, Renu (15 May 2014). "Rahul and Dimpy file for divorce". The Times of India. Retrieved 2016-07-20.
- "Rahul Mahajan and Dimpy Gangulys divorce finalised". India Today. 27 February 2015. Retrieved 2016-07-20.
- "Bigg Boss 8 gets wild card entries: Dimpy Ganguli, former 'Roadies' contestant Renee Dhyani". Indian Express. Retrieved 2016-07-20.
- Talreja, Vinod (30 January 2015). "Bigg Boss Halla Bol: Dimpy Mahajan and Ali Quli Mirza out from the winner's race?". Daily News & Analysis. Retrieved 2016-07-20.
- Basu, Nilanjana (28 November 2015). "Dimpy Ganguly is Married. Inside Pics From Her Wedding, Bachelorette Party". NDTVMovies.com. Retrieved 2016-07-20.
- "It's a girl for Dimpy Ganguly!". Daily News & Analysis. 25 June 2016. Retrieved 2016-07-20.
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|