Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up din in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DIN or Din or din may refer to:
- Din (din is noise), a free software musical instrument & audio synthesizer
- Din, a song by Therion from the album Sitra Ahra (album)
- Din, a member of the Harvard Din & Tonics
- Deutsches Institut für Normung (DIN), German Institute for Standardization
- Din (The Legend of Zelda), a goddess in The Legend of Zelda series of video games
- Din (name)
- Din News, Pakistani 24-hour news channel
- DIN connector, a set of electrical connector standards
- Dinka language (ISO 639 code: din)
- Drug Identification Number, a unique number given to all drugs sold in Canada
- Gevurah (Kabbalah) or Din, one of the ten aspects of the Ein Sof in Kabbalah
- Nakam, also known as Din (judgement), a Jewish group that attempted to get revenge for the Holocaust
- Serbian dinar, a local abbreviation
- Dīn, a Persian term meaning "religion" or "way of life"
- Dīn or Din, Iran
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Din.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.