(Redirected from Din (Islamic term))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up din in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DIN or Din or din can have several meanings:
- Din (Arabic), an Arabic term meaning "religion" or "way of life"
- Din (name)
- Din (Kabbalah), one of the ten aspects of the Ein Sof in Kabbalah (more commonly known as "Gevurah")
- Nakam, a Jewish group that attempted to get revenge for the Holocaust (officially known by the Hebrew acronym DIN for Dam Yisrael Noter, "the blood of Israel avenges")
- Deutsches Institut für Normung (DIN), German Institute for Standardization
- Din, Iran
- Drug Identification Number - a unique number given to all drugs sold in Canada.
- Din (The Legend of Zelda), a goddess in The Legend of Zelda series of video games
- Serbian dinar, a local abbreviation
- ISO 639 code for the Dinka language
- Din News, Pakistani 24-hour news channel
- DIN connector, a set of electrical connector standards
- Din, a member of the Harvard Din and Tonics
- Din, an alias used by electronic music producer J.C. Cutz
- Din, the band on Guitar Hero that did the song Fly on the Wall as a bonus track
- Din (din is noise), a free software musical instrument & audio synthesizer
- Din, a song by Therion from the album Sitra Ahra
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Din.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.