(Redirected from Din (Islamic term))
|Look up din in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DIN or Din or din can have several meanings:
- Din (Arabic), an Arabic term meaning "religion" or "way of life"
- Din (name)
- Din (Kabbalah), one of the ten aspects of the Ein Sof in Kabbalah (more commonly known as "Gevurah")
- Deutsches Institut für Normung (DIN), German Institute for Standardization
- Din, Iran
- Drug Identification Number - a unique number given to all drugs sold in Canada.
- Din (The Legend of Zelda), a goddess in The Legend of Zelda series of video games
- Serbian dinar, a local abbreviation
- ISO 639 code for the Dinka language
- Din News, Pakistani 24-hour news channel
- Din, a member of the Harvard Din and Tonics
- Din, an alias used by electronic music producer J.C. Cutz
- Din, the band on Guitar Hero that did the song Fly on the Wall as a bonus track
- Din (din is noise), a free software musical instrument & audio synthesizer
- Din, a song by Therion from the album Sitra Ahra
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Din.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.