Dinalungan is a fourth class municipality in the province of Aurora, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 11,322 people.
Two protected areas, the Talaytay Protected Landscape and the Simbahan-Talagas Protected Landscape, are located in the municipality.
Dinalungan is politically subdivided into 9 barangays.
- Abuleg – Brgy. Captain Dante Garcia - Elizabeth D. Molina, ESHT-III AES
- Poblacion Zone I – Brgy. Captain Ulpiano Coralde, Jr. - No Public Elem. School
- Poblacion Zone II - Brgy. Captain Sumawang - Dr. John Nisperos DCS
- Nipoo – Brgy. Captain Arnel Borce - Heida H. Sumawang, TIC EIES
- Dibaraybay – Brgy. Captain Proculo Moral, Jr. - Florentina M. Dela Pena, TIC DibES
- Ditawini – Brgy. Captain Philip Sabe - Olivia D. Manahan, TIC DitES
- Mapalad – Brgy. Captain Istanislao Rotaquio - Necitas M. Mendoza, TIC MES
- Paleg – Brgy. Captain Fidel Garcia - Dolores O. Salcedo, TIC PES
- Simbahan – Brgy. Captain Eduardo Vargas - Diego R. Sambas. P-I PLBES
|Population census of Dinalungan
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority
The population of Dinalungan in the 2015 census was 11,322 people, with a density of 36 inhabitants per square kilometre or 93 inhabitants per square mile.