Aéroport de Dinard – Pleurtuit – Saint-Malo
|Operator||CCI du Pays de Saint-Malo|
|Elevation AMSL||219 ft / 67 m|
Source: French AIP
Dinard–Pleurtuit–Saint-Malo Airport or Aéroport de Dinard – Pleurtuit – Saint-Malo (IATA: DNR, ICAO: LFRD) is an airport serving the city of Saint-Malo, France. It is located 5 km (3.1 mi) south-southwest of Dinard in Pleurtuit, a commune of the département of Ille-et-Vilaine.
Airlines and destinations
Seasonal: East Midlands, Leeds/Bradford
Transported passengers evolution :
2011 → 134 197
2010 → 122 254
2009 → 136 942
2008 → 201 174
2007 → 178 605
2006 → 163 965
2005 → 179 971
2004 → 144 017
Côte d'Emeraude Flying Club
The flying club is located on the northeast of the 12/30 runway. It currently has four planes: a Robin DR400-180cv NM, a DR400-160cv HK, a DR221-100cv ZO and a Tecnam P2002JF CE. It is possible to get a PPL licence and an EASA LAPL (A) licence.
The airport is located from a short distance from the major touristic cities (by car) :
- 15 minutes from Dinard city center.
- 20 minutes from Dinan.
- 25 minutes from Saint-Malo.
- 55 minutes from Rennes via the N137 dual carriageway.
Taxis and car rental are available from inside of the terminal.
- LFRD – DINARD PLEURTUIT SAINT-MALO. AIP from French Service d'information aéronautique, effective 2 February 2017.
- Dinard Aéroport Bretagne (official site) (French)
- Dinard Brittany Airport (official site) (English)
- Aéroport de Aéroport de Dinard – Pleurtuit – Saint-Malo (Union des Aéroports Français) (French)
- Airport information for LFRD at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
- Accident history for DNR at Aviation Safety Network
|This French airport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|