This is an old revision of this page, as edited by Materialscientist at 08:18, 13 July 2016 (Reverted edits by Bhaveshbodar (talk) to last version by Niceguyedc). The present address (URL) is a permanent link to this revision, which may differ significantly from the .
19 February 1969
|Alma mater||Harcourt Butler Technological Institute|
|Occupation||Founder and CEO of IndiaMART|
Born into a business family, Agarwal completed his high school from Maharaja Agrasen Vidyalaya Inter College, Lucknow. After completing an engineering degree with a specialization in computer science from the Harcourt Butler Technological Institute, Kanpur, he worked with several firms including HCL Technologies before moving to the US and joining CDOT.
Other domain ventures by Dinesh Agarwal include www.indiangiftsportal.com and www.abcpayments.com. He later became an investor, providing funding to Tolexo, Innerchef, a Gurgaon-based ready-to-eat and ready-to-cook meals delivery startup and Wishberry, a Mumbai-based crowdfunding platform.
- Member of the Governing Council of Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI).
- Recognized by CNBC as a Young Turk.
- ‘The Best Corporate Executive’ by the NCR Chamber of Commerce & Industry (NCCI).
- SME platforms, Emerging Business Forum (in association with Zee Business)
- Associated with The Indus Entrepreneurs #TiE) and Global Super Angels Forum.
- "The Founder of IndiaMart- Dinesh Agarwal". 19 February 2014. Retrieved 12 December 2015.
- "Warburg Pincus in talks with IndiaMart for Rs 150 crore investment". Economic Times. 7 May 2011. Retrieved 12 December 2015.
- Our Bureau. "IndiaMART targets Rs 30k cr biz in FY16". The Hindu Business Line.
- "Six inspirational stories of entrepreneurs who made it big". Economic Times. 20 August 2014. Retrieved 12 December 2015.
- "How Dinesh Agarwal built a Rs 200-crore firm IndiaMart from a seed capital of Rs 40,000". timesofindia-economictimes.
- "IndiaMART targets Rs. 30k cr biz in FY16". The Hindu. 22 July 2015. Retrieved 12 December 2015.
- Avinder Batra (4 August 2015). "Indiamart shifts focus to buyers from sellers as it targets Rs 350 crore revenue this fiscal". Times of India. Retrieved 12 December 2015.
- "The brand quandary: Indiamart still carries the 'India' tag". Economic Times. 5 April 2009. Retrieved 13 January 2016.
- Shrutika Verma. "Indiamart to launch online marketplace Tolexo.com".
- Digbijay Mishra (17 November 2015). "Now, InMobi founder Naveen Tewari backs Innerchef". Times of India. Retrieved 12 December 2015.
- "Wishberry, The Kickstarter Of India, Raises INR 1 Cr. Through TiEcon's Live Funding Event". 21 October 2014. Retrieved 13 January 2016.
- "Council - IAMAI". iamai.in.
- "Mr. Dinesh Agarwal, Founder & CEO, IndiaMART.com". Retrieved 12 December 2015.
- "Mr. Dinesh Agarwal, Founder and CEO, IndiaMART bags top honors at the prestigious NCCI AWARDS OF EXCELLENCE 2015". Retrieved 12 December 2015.
- "IndiaMART Emerging Business Forum grand finale on April 26". 23 April 2012. Retrieved 12 December 2015.
- "Industry Stalwarts Underline Need To Wire Up Indian SMEs". Firstpost.
- "Global Super Angels Invests In Medical Devices Startup Biosense". IndiaMART.