Ding Dong (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ding-dong or ding dong in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ding Dong is a chocolate snack cake marketed under the Hostess brand name.
Ding Dong may also refer to:
- Doorbell or the sound made by a doorbell
- Ding Dong School, an American children's television show
- Alan Carr's Celebrity Ding Dong, UK game show presented by Alan Carr and the voice of Leslie Phillips
- Leslie Phillips (born 1924), one of whose catchphrases is "I say, ding dong"
- The Ding Dongs, the group name under which "Early in the Morning" was originally released
- Ding Dong, a 1976 jazz album by Vic Dickenson
- Ding Dong, a 2000 album by Lester Young
- Ding Dong!, a 2013 album by Krista Siegfrids
- "Ding Dong" (Dana International song), 2011
- "Ding Dong, Ding Dong", a 1974 song by George Harrison
- "Ding Dong Merrily on High", a 1924 Christmas carol
- "Ding Dong Song", a 2004 song by Swedish singer Günther
- "Ding-Dong! The Witch Is Dead", a 1939 song from the film The Wizard of Oz
- "The Rigga Ding Dong Song", 1999 hit by Eurodance group Passion Fruit, later also sampled in a Hindi dance song of the same name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.