Ding Dong (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ding dong)
|Look up ding-dong or ding dong in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ding dong is the sound that a standard doorbell makes.
Ding Dong may also refer to:
- The Ding Dongs, the group name under which "Early in the Morning" was originally released
- Ding Dong, a 1976 jazz album by Vic Dickenson
- Ding Dong, a 2000 album by Lester Young
- Ding Dong!, a 2013 album by Krista Siegfrids
- "Ding Dong" (Dana International song), 2011
- "Ding Dong", a 2011 song by Robbie Rivera featuring Sue Cho
- Ding Dong, a chocolate snack cake marketed under the Hostess brand name
- Denise Drysdale (born 1948), Australian television personality affectionately known as "Ding Dong"
- a title character of Winston Steinburger and Sir Dudley Ding Dong, an Australian-Canadian animated children's television series which aired for one season (2016-2017)
- "Ding-Dong! The Witch Is Dead", a 1939 song from the film The Wizard of Oz
- "Ding Dong, Ding Dong", a 1974 song by George Harrison
- "Ding-a-dong", the winning song in the Eurovision Song Contest 1975
- Ding Dang (disambiguation)
- Đồng Đăng
- Ding ding (disambiguation)
- Dong Ding tea
- All pages with a title containing Ding Dong
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ding Dong.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.