|Look up dingbat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A dingbat is an ornament or spacer used in typesetting, sometimes more formally known as a "printer's ornament".
Dingbat or dingbats might also refer to:
- Dingbat, slang term referring to someone silly, notably applied to the TV character Edith Bunker by her husband
- Dingbats (board game), a board game requiring players to solve rebuses and known in America as Whatzit?
- dingbat, another word for rebus derived from the game
- Dingbat (building), a type of cheap urban apartment building built between the 1950s and 1960s
- Dingbat, a paddle ball in South Africa
- Dingbat, a character created by Paul Terry
- the characters in The Dingbat Family, a comic strip drawn by George Herriman from 1910 to 1916
- Dingbat, a cartoon character who co-starred in Heathcliff and Dingbat
- Dingbat, slang term, used as an alternate name for the Dignity Battalions
- Dingbat, a placeholder name for a random or unknown object
- The Dingbats of Danger Street, a DC Comics kids' team created by Jack Kirby
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dingbat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.