Dinge von denen
This article does not cite any sources. (May 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|"Dinge von denen"|
|Single by Die Ärzte|
|from the album Geräusch|
|Released||24 November 2003|
|Label||Hot Action Records|
|Producer(s)||Uwe Hoffmann & Die Ärzte|
|Die Ärzte singles chronology|
"Dinge von denen" [Things of which] is a song by Die Ärzte. It is the fifth track on the first CD and the second single from their 2003 album Geräusch. It is about the singers dislike for hearing about other peoples ailments such as gross details that result from a medical condition, or complaints they have with other people.
The music video is a parody of German 1970s music shows similar to Top of the Pops. It is in black and white and was shot on a reconstructed set of the German game show Dalli, Dalli (Hurry, hurry). In reference to Dalli, Dalli host Hans Rosenthal the host in the music video uses Rosenthal's catchphrase at the end: "So, wir sind der Meinung, das war spitze" (Well, in our opinion, that was great), Like Rosental the host then jumps into the air and the picture freezes. The introduction, after the intro and before the song, was a parody on the introduction for the 60's music show Beatclub, made by Wilhelm Wieben.
There are two versions of the video, Bela is not in the first one but in the second, where he is coming too late to the performance of the band.
- "Dinge von denen" (Gonzalez/Gonzalez, Blitz) - 3:57
- "Powerlove" (Felsenheimer) - 4:37
- "Worum es geht" (Urlaub) - 2:51
- "Unrockbar (Video)" (Urlaub) - 4:38
- "Dinge von denen (Video)" (Gonzalez/Gonzalez, Blitz) - 3:57
- "Powerlove" is about giving lonely women "powerloving", one of them attempting suicide and the other masturbating. It was initially released on the compilation album 10 Jahre Fritz - Die CD as "Power Love".
- "Worum es geht" [What it's about] is about different opinions of different social groups.