From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dinger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dinger can refer to:
- Baseball argot for a home run
- The mascot of the Colorado Rockies baseball team
- A type of bell-headed monster from the children's television show Sesame Street
- A pseudonym/nickname for SAS Bravo Two Zero patrol member, Ian Pring.
- A character in the 1989 film Dream a Little Dream
- OED: "Something superlative in a positive sense"
- Dinger or dingir, the Ancient Sumerian word for "god."
- Nickname for NASCAR Sprint Cup driver AJ Allmendinger.
- Damaged but new merchandise
- Slang term for a pinch of Dipping tobacco
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dinger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.