Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dinger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dinger may refer to:
- Dinger (surname)
- Dinger Doane (1893–1949), American football player
- von Dinger, a Bavarian noble family
- The mascot for Colorado Rockies baseball team
- A bell-headed muppet from the children's television show Sesame Street
- A pseudonym/nickname for SAS Bravo Two Zero patrol member, Ian Pring
- A character in the 1989 film Dream a Little Dream
- Dinger or dingir, the Ancient Sumerian word for "god"
- Nickname for NASCAR Sprint Cup driver A. J. Allmendinger
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dinger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.