Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dingleberry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dingleberry may refer to:
- Dingleberry Lake, a lake in the United States
- Dingleberry, a common name for Vaccinium erythrocarpum, a type of cranberry
- Dingleberry, a slang term for a stupid or foolish person;
- Dingleberry, a slang term for dried feces adhering to anal hair
- Dingle-berries, in manufacturing (dated), residual irregularities of material following fabrication
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dingleberry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.