A highway service station in Dingxing
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|County seat||Dingxing Town (定兴镇)|
|• Total||714 km2 (276 sq mi)|
|Elevation||30 m (97 ft)|
|• Density||840/km2 (2,200/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Dingxing County (simplified Chinese: 定兴县; traditional Chinese: 定興縣; pinyin: Dìngxīng Xiàn) is a county under the jurisdiction of the prefecture-level city of Baoding in central Hebei province, People's Republic of China. It has an area of 714 km2 (276 sq mi) and 600,000 inhabitants.[when?] Located 52 kilometres (32 mi) and 87 km (54 mi) from central Beijing, it is served by China National Highway 107 and G4 Beijing–Hong Kong–Macau Expressway.
There are 5 towns and 11 townships under the county's administration.
- Donglaobo Township (东落堡乡), Gaoli Township (高里乡), Zhangjiazhuang Township (张家庄乡), Yaocun Township (姚村乡), Xiaocun Township (肖村乡), Liudiao Township (柳卓乡), Yangcun Township (杨村乡), Beitian Township (北田乡), Beinancai Township (北南蔡乡), Liyuzhuang Township (李郁庄乡), Xiaozhuzhuang Township (小朱庄乡)
- 2011年统计用区划代码和城乡划分代码：定兴县 (in Chinese). National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China. Retrieved 2012-07-18.
- Dingxing County official website
- Yicihui Stone Column
- Yicihui Stone Pillar
- Ciyun Tower in Dingxing, Hebei Province (Yuan Dynasty, 1306)
- Renovation of Ciyun Pavilion in Dingxing County
- Toward the Definition of a Yuan Dynasty Hall
- The Temple to the Northern Peak in Quyang