(Redirected from Dinky (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dinky in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dinky may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Dinky Toys, a brand of die-cast toy vehicles
- Dinky (film), a 1935 American film
- Dinky Bossetti, protagonist of the 1990 film Welcome Home, Roxy Carmichael, played by Winona Ryder
- title character of Dinky Dog, an animated segment on The All-New Popeye Hour TV series
- Dinky Doodle, a cartoon character created by Walter Lantz in 1924
- Dinky Duck, a character in 14 Terrytoons cartoons from 1939 to 1957
- protagonist of the novel Dinky Hocker Shoots Smack by Marijane Meaker (under the pen name M. E. Kerr) and the ABC Afternoon Special TV adaptation of the same name
- Dinky Little, a character in The Littles children's novel series and TV series of the same name
- Dinky Doo, a placeholder name for a background baby unicorn in the children's cartoon My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, usually portrayed in fanfictions as the daughter of the popular background character Ditzy "Derpy Hooves" Doo.
- Dinky line or just Dinky, slang for a short railroad line
- Dinky, nickname of the shuttle train between Princeton (NJT station) and Princeton Junction in New Jersey
- Dinky Bingham (born 1963), African-American singer, musician, songwriter and producer
- nickname of Corazon Soliman (born 1953), Filipino politician
- nickname of Dianne Van Rensburg (born 1968), South African retired tennis player
- DINKY, Double Income No Kids Yet, a term for people who are in relationship or married, but have no children
- Jackson Dinky, a line of mid-range electric guitars manufactured by Jackson Guitars
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dinky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.