||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (May 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
cover from the first edition
|Genre||Science fiction short stories|
|Media type||Print (Paperback)|
|LC Class||PZ7.B717 Di 1983|
Dinosaur Tales is a 1983 short story collection by Ray Bradbury. Several of the stories are original to this collection. Other stories were first published in Collier's and The Saturday Evening Post magazines. The collection contains over 60 pages of illustrations by Gahan Wilson, William Stout, Steranko, Moebius, Overton Loyd, Kenneth Smith and David Wiesner.
Table of contents
- (1983) Foreword by Ray Harryhausen
- (1983) Introduction by Ray Bradbury
- (1983) "Besides A Dinosaur, Whatta Ya Wanna Be When You Grow Up?"
- (1952) "A Sound of Thunder"
- (1980) "Lo, the Dear, Daft Dinosaurs!"
- (1951) "The Fog Horn"
- (1983) "What If I Said: The Dinosaur's Not Dead?"
- (1962) "Tyranosaurus Rex"
- Contento, William G. "Index to Science Fiction Anthologies and Collections, Combined Edition". Retrieved 2007-12-12.