Diocese of Newfoundland
The Anglican Diocese of Newfoundland, was at one time the Diocese of Newfoundland and Bermuda.
The three dioceses jointly support Queen's College, other ministry's, and have many common interests.
- Aubrey Spencer (1793–1872) diocesan from 1839 - 1843.
- Edward Feild (1801–1876) diocesan from 1844 - 1876.
- James Kelly (1832–1907) diocesan from 1876 - 1877.
- Llewellyn Jones (1840–1918) diocesan from 1878 - 1917.
- William White (1873–1943) diocesan from 1918 - 1942.
- Philip Abraham (1897–1955) diocesan from 1942 - 1955.
- John Meaden diocesan from 1956 - 1965.
- Robert Seaborn (1911–1993) diocesan from 1965 - reorganization.
- William Legge was suffragan bishop, and became diocesan bishop of Western Newfoundland when the diocese split.
Diocesan Synods usually met Biennially: In 1976 the Diocese of Newfoundland was reorganized into the Diocese of Central Newfoundland, the Diocese of Eastern Newfoundland and Labrador, the Diocese of Western Newfoundland.