Diocese of Ross
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Diocese of Ross can refer to:
- The Diocese of Ross (Ireland), one of the historical dioceses of Ireland.
- The Diocese of Ross (Scotland) one of the historical dioceses of Scotland.
- The Church of Ireland Diocese of Cork, Cloyne and Ross
- The Roman Catholic Diocese of Cork and Ross (Ireland)
- The Scottish Episcopal Diocese of Moray, Ross and Caithness
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diocese of Ross.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.