Jump to navigation Jump to search
Diodorus may also refer to:
- Diodorus (genus), a genus of silesaurid dinosauriform
- Diodorus of Aspendus, (4th century BC), Pythagorean philosopher
- Diodorus Cronus, (4th century BC), Greek philosopher of the Megarian school
- Diodourus (4th century BC), son of Xenophon
- Diodorus Siculus was a Greek historian who wrote the Bibliotheca historica
- Diodorus of Tyre (2nd century BC), Peripatetic philosopher
- Diodorus of Adramyttium (1st century BC), rhetorician and Academic philosopher
- Diodorus of Tarsus (died ca. 390), Christian bishop, a monastic reformer, and a theologian
- Patriarch Diodoros of Jerusalem (1923–2000), Patriarch of Jerusalem in the Eastern Orthodox Church from 1981 to 2000
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diodorus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.