12 August 1984 |
|Bowling style||Right-arm off break|
Source: Cricinfo, 20 February 2012
Stovell was selected in Bermuda's squad for the 2011 World Cricket League Division Two in the United Arab Emirates. It was during this tournament that Stovell made his List A debut against Papua New Guinea. He made five further List A appearances during the tournament, the last of which came against Uganda. He scored 243 runs during the tournament, the most by any Bermudian batsman, with these runs coming at an average of 40.50, with a high score of 77. This score was one of two half centuries he made during the tournament and came against the United Arab Emirates in a losing cause. Despite his efforts, Bermuda were relegated to the 2013 World Cricket League Division Three.
- "Teams gear up for WCL Division 2". ESPNcricinfo. 7 April 2011. Retrieved 20 February 2012.
- "List A Matches played by Dion Stovell". CricketArchive. Archived from the original on 6 March 2016. Retrieved 20 February 2012.
- "List A Batting and Fielding For Each Team by Dion Stovell". CricketArchive. Retrieved 20 February 2012.[dead link]
- "United Arab Emirates v Bermuda, 2011 ICC World Cricket League Division Two". CricketArchive. Archived from the original on 9 November 2012. Retrieved 20 February 2012.
- "Hemp leads Bermuda at T20 Qualifers [sic]". ESPNcricinfo. 13 February 2012. Retrieved 20 February 2012.
- Profile - Bermuda FA