Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dione may refer to:
- 106 Dione, a large main belt asteroid
- Dione (moon), a moon of Saturn
- Helene (moon), a moon of Saturn sometimes referred to as "Dione B"
- Dione (Titaness), a Titaness in Greek mythology
- Dione (mythology), a name for various women in Greek mythology
- Dione (alga), a genus of red algae in the family Bangiaceae
- Dione (butterfly), a genus in the family Heliconiinae
- Pitar dione, the elegant venus clam
- Dione 98, a Spanish sailboat design
- Diketone (Dione), a molecule containing two ketone groups
- Ethylene dione (ethylenedione, ethene dione, or ethene 1,2-dione), a hypothetical chemical compound with the formula C2O2 (O=C=C=O)
- Dione Lucas (1909–1971), English chef and first female graduate of Le Cordon Bleu
- Dee Dee Sharp (born Dione LaRue, 1945), American R&B singer
- Dione Santos (born 1979), Brazilian footballer
- Dione Taylor, Canadian jazz singer
- Dee Bliss (Dione "Dee" Rebecchi), from the Australian soap opera Neighbours
- Thanos, A villain in Marvel Comics, was originally given the name by his mother
- Dione (Serer surname), a West African surname among the Serer people with no connection to the French "Dione"
- Rose Dione (1875–1936), French actress
- Aura Dione, Danish singer-songwriter
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dione.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.