Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dione may refer to:
- 106 Dione, a large main belt asteroid
- Dione (moon), a moon of Saturn
- Helene (moon), a moon of Saturn sometimes referred to as "Dione B"
- Dione (Titaness), a Titaness in Greek mythology
- Dione (mythology), a name for various women in Greek mythology
- Dione (alga), a genus of red algae in the family Bangiaceae
- Dione (butterfly), a genus in the family Heliconiinae
- Pitar dione, the elegant venus clam
- Dione 98, a Spanish sailboat design
- Diketone (Dione), a molecule containing two ketone groups
- Ethylene dione (ethylenedione, ethene dione, or ethene 1,2-dione), a hypothetical chemical compound with the formula C2O2 (O=C=C=O)
- Dione Lucas (1909–1971), English chef and first female graduate of Le Cordon Bleu
- Dee Dee Sharp (born Dione LaRue, 1945), American R&B singer
- Dione Santos (born 1979), Brazilian footballer
- Dione Taylor, Canadian jazz singer
- Dee Bliss (Dione "Dee" Rebecchi), from the Australian soap opera Neighbours
- Thanos, A villain in Marvel Comics, was originally given the name by his mother
- Dione (Serer surname), a West African surname among the Serer people with no connection to the French "Dione"
- Rose Dione (1875–1936), French actress
- Aura Dione, Danish singer-songwriter
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dione.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.