Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dionysius is a Romanized form of the Greek name Dionysios.
Dionysius may also refer to:
- Dionysiou Monastery, an Eastern Orthodox monastery at the monastic state of Mount Athos in Greece
- Dionysia (plant), a plant genus
- Dionysia, a large festival in ancient Athens in honor of the god Dionysus
- Agios Dionyssios, Patras, a neighbourhood in the city of Patras, Greece
- Dionysius (crater), a lunar impact crater
- Dionysius (journal), a classics publication of Dalhousie University
- St Dionysius' Church, Market Harborough, a church of the Church of England, Leicestershire
- St. Dionysius Institute in Paris, an Orthodox Christian theological institute in Paris, France
- Dionysiou Areopagitou Street, a street in Athens
- Codex Athous Dionysiou, a manuscript of the New Testament
- Dionysos (disambiguation)
- Patriarch Dionysius (disambiguation)
- Dionysius III (disambiguation)
- Dionysus, a Greek god
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dionysius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.