Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dios in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dios may refer to:
- Dios, Spanish for God
- Dios, a character in Terry Pratchett's Discworld novel series
- Dios, a character in the anime/manga series Revolutionary Girl Utena
- Desorption ionization on silicon, an ionization technique in mass spectrometry
- dios (malos), a rock band from Hawthorne, California, formerly known as "dios"
- dios (album), an album release in 2004 by dios (Malos)
- Distal intestinal obstruction syndrome, an obstruction syndrome seen in cystic fibrosis
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dios.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.