From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dioscorus (also Dioscoros, Dioskoros, or Dioscurus) can refer to:
- Dioscorus, 3rd-century martyr and saint
- Dioscurus, father of Saint Barbara (3rd century)
- Dioscorus (consul 442), Roman consul in 442
- Pope Dioscorus the Great, a Coptic Pope of Alexandria deposed at Chalcedon for his leadership at the Robber Synod (444–454)
- Pope Dioscorus II, Coptic Pope of Alexandria (516–517)
- Dioscorus (died 530), papal legate to Justinian I at Constantinople; later antipope
- Dioscoros, Byzantine governor of Egypt c. 535
- Dioscorus of Aphrodito, poet and lawyer (died after 585)
- Dioscoros, Abuna Dioskoros (Aba Wolde Tensai) Ethiopian Orthodox Archbishop and miracle worker (1919–1997)
- Dioscoros, Abune Dioskoros Eritrean Orthodox Bishop of Seraye, and claimed Patriarch of Eritrea (disputed) (born in 1935)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dioscorus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.