Jump to navigation Jump to search
Diotima may refer to:
- Diotima of Mantinea, an ancient female philosopher and tutor of Socrates
- Pen-name of Esme Wynn-Tyson, British author.
- Pseudonym of Susette Borkenstein Gontard in poetry by Friedrich Hölderlin
- Pseudonym of Ermelinda Tuzzi, a protagonist in Robert Musil's novel The Man Without Qualities
- 423 Diotima, an asteroid
- Diotima (album), a 2011 album by experimental black metal band Krallice
- Diotima (magazine), a Greek cultural and social magazine
- Diotima (website), a website exploring women and gender in the ancient world hosted by The Stoa Consortium for Electronic Publication in the Humanities, the Digital Classicist
- Diotima, a typeface designed in 1954 by Gudrun Zapf von Hesse
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diotima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.