|Created by||Taylor Ablitt, Dean Elkholy, Gary Manning|
|Alexa rank||79 (Global, January 2018[update])|
Diply is a social news website published by the parent company GoViral which is based in London, Ontario,New York and Toronto. It once ranked among the top-100 most popular websites in the world and the top-20 websites in Canada. It is now among the top 500 most popular websites in Canada, and top 300 in the world.
Diply was founded in 2013 by Taylor Ablitt (CEO), Dean Elkholy, and Gary Manning.
In August 2018, Diply laid off 40 employees at its London, Toronto and New York offices.
In October 2018, another 35 employees were laid off.
- Dubinski, Kate (2014-11-14). "The downtown you don't know — but should". The London Free Press. Retrieved 2017-11-22.
- Yu, Roger (2015-11-26). "Diply to invest more in 'value-added' content as traffic surges". USA Today. Retrieved 2017-11-22.
- LoCastro, Marc (2017-05-03). Business Wire and Toronto https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170503005209/en/Diply-Expands-U.S.-Direct-Sales-Team-Hires and Toronto Check
|url=value (help). Retrieved 2018-09-24. Missing or empty
- "Diply.com Traffic, Demographics and Competitors - Alexa". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2017-11-22.
- "Diply.com Traffic, Demographics and Competitors - Alexa". www.alexa.com. Retrieved 2018-11-13.
- Craig, Sean (2016-09-20). "Former Twitter Inc VP Kirstine Stewart joins London, Ont.-based lifestyle site Diply". Financial Post. Retrieved 2017-11-22.
- Bradshaw, James (2016-09-20). "Kirstine Stewart joins content website Diply". The Globe and Mail. Retrieved 2017-11-22.
- De Bono, Norman (2016-09-20). "Big name in online media joins Diply.com". The London Free Press. Retrieved 2017-12-14.
- "Layoffs at media company Diply blamed on changes at Facebook | CBC News". CBC. Retrieved 2018-11-13.
- "More layoffs at London media company, Diply | CBC News". CBC. Retrieved 2018-11-13.