|Created by||Taylor Ablitt, Dean Elkholy, Gary Manning|
|Alexa rank||79 (Global, January 2018[update])|
Diply is a social news website published by the parent company GoViral which is based in London, Ontario. It ranks among the top-100 most popular websites in the world and the top-20 websites in Canada.
Diply was founded in 2013 by Taylor Ablitt (CEO), Dean Elkholy, and Gary Manning.
- Dubinski, Kate (2014-11-14). "The downtown you don't know — but should". The London Free Press. Retrieved 2017-11-22.
- Yu, Roger (2015-11-26). "Diply to invest more in 'value-added' content as traffic surges". USA Today. Retrieved 2017-11-22.
- "Diply.com Traffic, Demographics and Competitors - Alexa". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2017-11-22.
- Craig, Sean (2016-09-20). "Former Twitter Inc VP Kirstine Stewart joins London, Ont.-based lifestyle site Diply". Financial Post. Retrieved 2017-11-22.
- Bradshaw, James (2016-09-20). "Kirstine Stewart joins content website Diply". The Globe and Mail. Retrieved 2017-11-22.
- De Bono, Norman (2016-09-20). "Big name in online media joins Diply.com". The London Free Press. Retrieved 2017-12-14.