Jump to navigation Jump to search
Flag dipping refers to the movement of a flag as a signal.
Dipping may also refer to:
- Treating sheep with a liquid formulation of insecticide and fungicide in a sheep dip
- Treating livestock with pesticides by walking them through a plunge dip
- Practicing the exercise known as the dip (exercise)
- Practicing the dance movement known as the dip (dance move)
- The practice of using dipping tobacco
- A brief session of swimming, as in skinny dipping
- An old term for baptism
- Bright dipping, a process of removing oxides from non-ferrous metals in chrome plating
- Treating a coin in a dilute acid solution as a way to clean it
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dipping.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.