Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dir, dir, or DIR may refer to:
- De Imperatoribus Romanis, an online biographical encyclopedia of the Roman emperors from 27 BC to 1453 AD
- Detroit International Riverfront, an area of Detroit, Michigan that borders the Detroit River
- Developmental, Individual differences, Relationship-based approach, a developmental intervention to autism developed by Stanley Greenspan
- Digitally Imported Radio, an internet radio station
- Digital Instrumentation Recorder, a magnetic tape format by Sony
- Division of Intramural Research, a division of the National Institutes of Health
- Doing It Right, a methodology for scuba diving
- An abbreviation for directory (file systems)
- dir (command), a shell command
- directory (OpenVMS command), an operating system command
<dir>...</dir>, an HTML element, see HTML element#dir
Places and areas
- Dir, Pakistan, a town in the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Province of Pakistan
- Dir (princely state), a former princely state in the North-West Frontier Province, incorporated into Pakistan in 1969
- Dir District in the North West Frontier Province, in 1996 split into two districts:
- Australian Government Department of Industrial Relations (1978–1982)
- Australian Government Department of Industrial Relations (1987–1997)
- California Department of Industrial Relations
- Texas Department of Information Resources
- Dir (clan), one of the five major Somali clans.
- Askold and Dir, Viking rulers of Kiev.
- Paul di Resta, a Formula 1 racing driver.
- An abbreviation for executive director, the head of and organization or business.
- Dir En Grey, Japanese metal band.
- Double inversion recovery, an MRI sequence
- 1,1'-Dioctadecyl-3,3,3',3'-Tetramethylindotricarbocyanine Iodide (DiR or DiIC18(7)), a lipophilic carbocyanine near infrared fluorescent dye
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.