Direct Selling News
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (April 2012)|
|Publisher, Editor in Chief||John Fleming|
|Frequency||12 times per year|
|First issue||November 2004|
|Based in||Lake Dallas, Texas|
Direct Selling News (DSN), published by VideoPlus in Lake Dallas, Texas, is a full-color monthly business magazine focusing on multi-level marketing and other direct selling businesses, and targeted to executives in those industries. Direct Selling News' current editor is John Fleming.
The trade publication has been quoted by other media outlets when covering controversy in the direct selling industry, referencing company revenues, or the business habits of representatives in the direct selling space.
Every year in June, the magazine publishes its annual "DSN Global 100" list of the top 100 direct selling companies in the world, based on revenue.
- "About Us". Direct Selling News. Retrieved 2015-06-15.
- Berr, Jonathan (2 October 2014). "Why Avon quit direct-sales group". CBS News. Retrieved 2015-06-15.
- Kezar, Korri (2015-04-11). "9 North Texas companies make international list of top direct sellers". Dallas Business Journal. Retrieved 2015-06-15.
- Gevirtz, Leslie (2015-01-20). "Drink wine, make money? The latest house party trend". BBC. Retrieved 2015-06-15.
- "Direct Selling News Global 100". Direct Selling News. Retrieved 2015-06-15.
|This business magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.