Direct action (disambiguation)
|Look up direct action in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Direct action is political action seeking social change outside the usual political channels.
Direct action may also refer to:
- Direct Action, the English translation of Action directe, a French far-left terrorist group
- Direct Action (film), a 2004 action film directed by Sidney J. Furie and starring Dolph Lundgren
- Direct Action (magazine), an anarchist magazine published by the Solidarity Federation
- Direct action (military), a military operation involving special operations forces
- Direct Action (newspaper), an English language newspaper published in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Direct Action, a Canadian anarchist organization better known as the Squamish Five
- Direct Action (trade union), an independent Ukrainian students union
- Direct Action Day (16 August 1946), a day of rioting and killing in Calcutta also known as the Great Calcutta Killings
- Direct Action: Day 21, a 2001 album by punk rock band Sham 69
- Direct Action: Memoirs of an Urban Guerrilla, a book about anarchism by Ann Hansen
- Act of War: Direct Action, a 2005 real-time strategy game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Direct action.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.