Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up directive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Directive may refer to:
- Directive (European Union), a legislative act of the European Union
- Directive (programming), a computer language construct that specifies how a compiler should process input
- "Directive" (poem), a poem by Robert Frost
- Directive speech act, a particular kind of speech act which causes the hearer to take a particular action
- Locative case or directive case, a grammatical case that indicates location
- Directive (Video Game), a mobile video game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Directive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.