Director of Public Prosecutions for Northern Ireland
The Director of Public Prosecutions is the head of the Public Prosecution Service of Northern Ireland, and is appointed by the Attorney General for Northern Ireland. The current DPP is Barra McGrory QC, who was appointed in 2011. He replaced Sir Alasdair Fraser CB QC.
- Director of Public Prosecutions
- Director of Public Prosecutions (England and Wales)
- Advocate General for Northern Ireland
- "About the PPS - Public Prosecution Service Northern Ireland". Ppsni.gov.uk. Archived from the original on 2011-12-13. Retrieved 2011-12-18.
- The Committee Office, House of Commons. "House of Commons - Northern Ireland Affairs - Minutes of Evidence". Publications.parliament.uk. Retrieved 2011-12-18.
- "Fri, May 22, 2009 - 'A service determined to serve all of the community'". The Irish Times. 2009-05-05. Retrieved 2011-12-18.
|This Northern Ireland–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This law enforcement–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to government in the United Kingdom or its constituent countries is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to law in the United Kingdom, or its constituent jurisdictions, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|