Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dirichlet's theorem may refer to any of several mathematical theorems due to Peter Gustav Lejeune Dirichlet.
- Dirichlet's theorem on arithmetic progressions
- Dirichlet's approximation theorem
- Dirichlet's unit theorem
- Dirichlet conditions
- Dirichlet boundary condition
- Dirichlet's principle
- Pigeonhole principle, sometimes also called Dirichlet's principle
- Dirichlet's test for convergence
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dirichlet's theorem.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.