Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dirtbag in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dirtbag or dirt bag may refer to:
- Dirtbag, a type of footbag made of suede and filled with sand
- Dirtbag Clothing, a San Francisco-based apparel company
- The Dirtbags, the unofficial name for the Long Beach State 49ers baseball team
- "Teenage Dirtbag", a 2000 Wheatus single
- Dirtbag (StillWell album)
- Dirtbag (Transformers), a fictional character
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dirtbag.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.