From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dirty Dozen (disambiguation))
The Dirty Dozen is a 1967 American war film. Dirty Dozen may also refer to:
- Dirty Dozen (American football), a group of Dallas Cowboys players drafted in 1975
- The United States men's basketball team at the 1998 World Championship
- The Dublin team who won the All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 1983 in the infamous "Game of Shame" final
- Dirty Dozen (bicycle competition), a bicycle competition in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA, featuring the 13 steepest hills in the city and surrounding area
- Jiu-Jitsu Dirty Dozen, the first 12 non-Brazilian students to receive a black belt rank in Brazilian jiu-jitsu
- Dirty dozen (Stockholm Convention), a group of twelve persistent organic pollutants (POPs)
- The Dirty Dozen (book), a book by Robert A. Levy and William Mellor about twelve Supreme Court decisions
- Dirty Dozens, see The Dozens, an improvised trash-talk competition
- Saddam's Dirty Dozen, a group of people who carried out the orders of Saddam Hussein
- The Dirty Dozen, a group of soldiers in the novel Wolf Island
- The Dirty Dozen, a list published by the League of Conservation Voters
- CS-12, "The Dirty Dozen" at the United States Air Force Academy
- The first group of compounds identified as Persistent organic pollutants.
- A ranking of pesticide residues on foods by the EWG
- D12, also known as The Dirty Dozen, a Detroit hip-hop band
- Dirty Dozen Brass Band, a New Orleans jazz band
- Bonkers 12: The Dirty Dozen, a compilation album
- The Dirty Dozen (album), by George Thorogood and the Destroyers
- Dirty Dozen (album) by Hugh Cornwell
- The Dirty Dozen, a song recorded by Jelly Roll Morton on the Library of Congress Recordings
- "The Dirty Dozen", sung as "Teenage Love" by Oscar Brown, Jr.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dirty Dozen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.