Dirty Harry (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Dirty Harry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dirty Harry is a 1971 film starring Clint Eastwood.
Dirty Harry may also refer to:
Film and media franchise
- Dirty Harry (character), Inspector Harry Callahan, title character of the film and its sequels
- Dirty Harry (film series), a film franchise begun with the 1971 film
- Dirty Harry (1990 video game), an NES video game based on the franchise
- Dirty Harry (2007 video game), a canceled video game scheduled for a 2007 release by The Collective, Inc., based on the 1971 film of the same name
- Dirty Harry (pinball), a 1995 pinball game based on the franchise
- Dirty Harry novels, a series of tie-in novels attributed to the pen name Dane Hartman
- Dirty Harry (musician) (born 1982), British singer
- Alfredo Lim, nicknamed "Dirty Harry" (born 1929), Filipino politician
- Derty Harry, better known as Proof (1973 – 2006), American rapper from the rap group D12
In other uses
- "Dirty Harry" (song), a 2005 song by Gorillaz
- Upshot-Knothole Harry, or Dirty Harry, a 1953 nuclear weapons test during Operation Upshot-Knothole
- "Dirty Harry", a season 4 episode of Dexter
- Dirty Harry, character from the musical Never Forget
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dirty Harry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.