Dirty Laundry (Bitter:Sweet song)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Song by Bitter:Sweet|
|from the album The Mating Game|
|Released||April 4, 2006|
|Songwriter(s)||Charles Aznavour, Shana Halligan, Michael Railton, Kiran Shahani|
"Dirty Laundry" is a song by Bitter:Sweet, the electronic/trip hop, with jazz-like qualities, duo Shana Halligan and Kiran Shahani from Los Angeles (from their first album The Mating Game 2006, on the Quango label).
Use in Media
- Film : Shoot 'Em Up (2007), the Bugs Bunny inspired big-budget live-action film written and directed by the Brummie, Michael Davis, starring Clive Owen, Paul Giamatti and Monica Bellucci.
- TV: Eight weeks of promotions for Samantha Who?, promotions of Grey's Anatomy across the ABC Network and in promotions for all Showtime Networks shows including Weeds and The L Word in 2007. It was also used in Germany as main-theme of high-rated TV series Doctor's Diary in 2008. Danish show (the) Brian Mørk Show also used it as its intro tune. The song was also used in Season 7, Episode 17 of Smallville
- Advertisements: Cadbury's Chocolate and most notably the Victoria's Secret 'Pajamas Sale'; television commercial of November 17, 2007, featuring the Brazilian supermodel Adriana Lima.
- "Complete track streaming in high quality from Quango Music (4.3MB)". Quango.com. Archived from the original on 2012-03-19. Retrieved 2012-05-07.
- "Bitter:Sweet official website". Bittersweetmusic.com. Retrieved 2012-05-07.
- "Bitter:Sweet MySpace page". Myspace.com. Retrieved 2012-05-07.
- "Smallville: Sleeper - Season 7, Episode 17". TV.com. Archived from the original on 2011-06-29. Retrieved 2012-02-13.
- "15 second Victoria's Secret 'Pajamas Sale' TV commercial". Youtube.com. Retrieved 2012-05-07.