Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dirty work in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dirty Work may refer to:
Films and television
- Dirty Work (1933 film), an American comedy short starring comic duo Laurel and Hardy
- Dirty Work (1934 film), a British comedy film
- Dirty Work, a 1992 made for TV crime film starring John Ashton
- Dirty Work (1998 film), an American comedy film starring Norm Macdonald and Artie Lange
- Dirty Work (TV series), a 2012 television series
- "Dirty Work" (Steely Dan song), 1972
- Dirty Work (The Rolling Stones album), 1986
- Dirty Work (All Time Low album), 2011
- "Dirty Work" (Austin Mahone song), 2015
- Dirty Work – The Album, a 2017 album by Austin Mahone
- Dirty Work (Cox novel), a 1987 novel by Nigel Cox
- Dirty Work (Brown novel), a 1989 novel by Larry Brown
- Dirty Work, a 1993 novel by Dan McGirt
- Dirty Work, a 2003 novel by Stuart Woods
- Dirty Work (play), farce by Ben Travers, produced in 1932 at the Aldwych Theatre, London
- Dirty work, another name for chore division, a part of the theory of fair division
- Dirty Work, a story from The Railway Series' book "Duck and the Diesel Engine"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dirty Work.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.