Disability in Ukraine
2.7 million people in Ukraine (6%) were reported having a disability in 2014. This number did not include the (reportedly) 1.5% of people with temporary disabilities. In 2014, 35% of people aged 60–70 had some age-related disability. For people aged over 80 years, this number grew to 50%.
- "People and Society: Ukraine". CIA World Factbook. Retrieved 18 July 2014.
- (in Ukrainian) Ukrainian city for all or only for the elect?, Ukrayinska Pravda (21 August 2014)
- Heroes in Rio, Ukraine's disabled struggle at home, Yahoo! News (23 September 2016)
- Disability in Ukraine, International Labour Organization (12 April 2003)
- Paralympics: What is the secret of Ukraine's success?, BBC News (30 August 2012)
|This article relating to Ukraine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|