Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up discontinuity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Discontinuity may refer to:
- Discontinuity (casting), an interruption in the normal physical structure or configuration of an article
- Discontinuity (geotechnical engineering), a plane or surface marking a change in physical or chemical properties in a soil or rock mass
- Discontinuity (mathematics), a property of a mathematical function
- Discontinuity (linguistics), a property of tree structures in theoretical linguistics
- Discontinuity (Postmodernism), a conception of history as espoused by the philosopher Michel Foucault.
- A break in continuity (fiction), in literature
- Fracture (geology), discontinuity in rocks
- Discontinuity (transmission lines), a step in impedance causing reflections
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Discontinuity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.