This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Discoperi Inc. is a Ukrainian-based automotive startup company with a headquarter in Madrid, Spain. It was founded in May 2016 and is developing a smart device for cars — System “Eye” — an intelligent IoT device based on AI  algorithms, big data, and blockchain network. It is designed as a video control system that recognizes all participants on the roads, understands the surroundings and notifies drivers on unusual behavior and possible collisions.
About System “Eye”
The device can be installed on the windshield of any vehicle in order to identify and parse data such as road situations, vehicles characteristics, and status, driving behavior, and transfer it to the Cloud.
Core characteristics of the device:
- 8Mp IR camera 120 degrees front view, Full HD
- High speed connection (100+ MB) ~250g
- GPU with 256 cores
- Multiple AI neural networks, operating simultaneously
To support the data transfer and exchange, Discoperi has also developed a Fast Short Message Protocol (FSMP).
Discoperi is to create a fully cycled automotive ecosystem with drivers in its center. Driver-centric partnerships include automotive OEMs, fleet management, insurance companies, law enforcement agencies, and municipalities.
In May 2016, the Discoperi's R&D core team started working on the first product prototype and a few months later the first product prototype with deep-learning algorithms was delivered.
In early 2017, the company has been approved as an Associate Member of Khube (KPMG Hub for Entrepreneurs). At the same time, the team has developed a Fast Short Message Protocol (FSMP) to support the data transfer and exchange across the community in less than a second.
Later on, Discoperi launched the first deployment of System “Eye” in Madrid and started shooting roads to educate AI algorithms. Engaging with taxi fleet, Discoperi started collecting data required for the pilot roll-out.
EQT Ventures took Discoperi as a project and at this point System “Eye” prototype could already recognize cars.
In November 2017, System “Eye” was showcased to Ford Motor Company management team. It received very positive feedback from Ford’s focus groups (9 out of 10 people would like to use System “Eye” daily).
At the end of 2017, Discoperi has decided to change the focus towards blockchain and distributed community to ensure data protection and independence. Since then, the R&D team has been expanded and began its work on developing blockchain network based on Ethereum protocol.
In June 2018, Discoperi has opened a new R&D office in Kiev, Ukraine.
In January 2019, Discoperi has been granted a place in Startup Hub: Polish Prize program as top-8 international disruptive startups invited to Poland. Later the same year, Discoperi participated in Impact Connected Car (ICCAR) acceleration program funded by the European Commission and led by ISDI and FundingBox.
In 2019 Discoperi will be a participant of Startup World Cup final in San Francisco.
Since launching the first version of its product System “Eye”, Discoperi has been recognized by several independent organizations around the world for its innovative approach.
- The Startup World Cup, 2019 — World Blockchain Summit in Singapore 
- The best startup in Europe, Startup4Export, 2018 — Impact CEE’ 2018
- Top-15 best Spanish startups, 2018 — ICEX
- Top-10 Ukrainian hardware IoT startups, 2017 — Ukrainian Venture Capital Association (UVCA)
- 2nd place in nomination “The best innovative project”, 2017 — Startup Lab, IE
- Top-20 automotive startups-participants in “Make it drivable challenge”, 2017 — Ford Motor Co.
- Top-50 high-potential startups, 2017 — G-Startup, Tel Aviv
- Top-50 innovative startups of the world, 2017 — The New York Venture Summit, YoungStartup Ventures
- Top-150 mobility startups in EU, 2019 - European Startup Prize for mobility 
- Top-24 best mobility startups, 2019 - Impact Connected Car, 2nd Disruptive Bootcamp 
- Petersson, David (September 2018). "Augmented intelligence: The clearest path to focused AI?". TechTarget.
- "Augmented intelligence: The clearest path to focused AI?". SearchCIO. Retrieved 2019-01-25.
- "Александр Бондаренко, Discoperi — о системе «Eye», которая сделает дороги по-настоящему безопасными". Retrieved 2019-01-25.
- IE Business School (2018-06-05), Stories of Dream-Doers: Checkmate, retrieved 2019-02-20
- MGM, Stankevicius (July 17, 2018). "Interview with Alex Bondarenko, Founder & CEO of Discoperi". Entrepreneur_(magazine).
- "Innovative Manure Biofertilizers, SME Instrument, xBeam3D Metal Printing, МСП | Horizon 2020 NCP "Small and Medium Enterprises"" (in Ukrainian). Retrieved 2019-01-25.
- "Meet the 11 startups in the Startupbootcamp Commerce Program". Startupbootcamp. 2019-01-31. Retrieved 2019-01-31.
- "Startup Hub: Poland Prize The I Batch Startups Catalog" (PDF).
- FundingBox (2019-03-04). "Meet the 24 startups disrupting the smart mobility in Europe selected by IMPACT Connected Car". Medium. Retrieved 2019-04-08.
- "Cool Discoperi will compete for a US $1,000,000 investment prize in San Francisco". Business Insider. July 27, 2017.
- "Наші в місті: як українські стартапи дивували Краків". Innovation House (in Ukrainian). 2018-06-23. Retrieved 2019-01-25.
- Kabachinsky, Ilya (October 13, 2017). "10 стартапов украинской секции в рамках CES-2018".
- "The EUSP TOP150 is revealed!". European Startup Prize. 2019-02-05. Retrieved 2019-02-07.
- "Znamy listę 24 startupów, które przeszły do kolejnego etapu bootcampu Impact Connected Car". MamStartup.pl (in Polish). 2019-02-18. Retrieved 2019-02-20.