Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up discordia or Discordia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Discordia is the Latin name of Eris, the Greek goddess of strife.
It may also refer to:
- Illa de la Discòrdia (aka "Block of Discordia", "Discordia block"), a district of Barcelona, Spain
- Discordia (film), a documentary film about the Benjamin Netanyahu protest at Concordia University
- Discordia (game), an online game set in Stephen King's The Dark Tower universe
- Discordia (album), a death-metal album by Misery Index
- Discordia (band), an industrial-music band from Melbourne, Australia
- "Discordia" (song), a single by Todd La Torre and Glen Drover
- Discordia (moth), a snout moth genus in subfamily Pyralinae
It also appears in:
- Discordianism, a modern religion centered on the idea that chaos is as important as order
- All Hail Discordia, an album by Canadian indie-rock band Divine Right
- Villa Discordia, an Argentine film directed by Arturo S. Mom
- All pages with titles containing Discordia
- All pages with titles beginning with Discordia
- Discord (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Discordia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.